Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

·• Free Streaming I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

0
·• Free Streaming I'm Gonna Git You Sucka



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #21186 in DVD
  • Brand: Sony
  • Released on: 2001-01-09
  • Rating: R (Restricted)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Closed-captioned, Color, Letterboxed, Widescreen, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    Spanish, French
  • Dimensions: .25 pounds
  • Running time: 88 minutes










Product Description

A hilarious Soul Cinema send-up, this ultra-slick, urban action comedy blows 70's blaxploitation movies right out of the 'hood! Featuring the very funny Wayans family (Keenen, Damon and Kim), Bernie Casey, Antonio Fargas, Isaac Hayes, Jim Brown, Ja'net DuBois, David Alan Grier, Kadeem Hardison and Chris Rock, I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is a perfect "mixture of nostalgia, silliness and genuinely unpredictable humor" (The New York Times). Jack Spade, a goody-goody war hero with medals for short-hand, returns to the ghetto to discover that his brother, Junebug, has OG'd (Over-Golded on jewelry). Jack swears revenge against the local gang boss, Mr. Big, and sets off to enlist an army of Shaft, Superfly and Black Caesarlook-a-likes, that is. They don't come easy, cheap or youngbut they do have nice clothes and enough firepower left in them to practically destroy Mr. Big's Big Brim Bar where the bad guys wearyou guessed itbig hats!





Movie Trailer


Free Streaming Best Action Movie Movie I'm Gonna Git You Sucka


Rating :
Category : Action Movie
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (1988) - IMDb
Jack Spade returns from the army in his old ghetto neighbourhood when his brother, June Bug, dies. Jack declares war on Mr. Big, powerful local crimelord. His army is ...

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2010, I'm Gonna Git You Sucka was digitized in High Definition (1080i) and also broadcast on MGM HD. See also . Hollywood Shuffle (1987) Black Dynamite (2009)

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (1988)
In this parody of blaxploitation movies, a black hero wannabe reunites former black heroes from the 70s to help him get revenge on Mr. Big.

Amazon.com: I'm Gonna Git You Sucka: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Bernie ...
From Keenen Ivory Wayans, the man who brought us Jim Carrey (initially just one of the bunch on Wayans's television comedy-sketch show, In Living Color ), comes I'm ...

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka! - Rotten Tomatoes
Review: Keenen Ivory Wayans wrote, directed, and starred in this hilarious parody of blaxploitation films in the comedy I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. Jack Spade...

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka! DVD Rental, Rent I'm Gonna Git You Sucka ...
Keenen Ivory Wayans wrote, directed, and starred in this hilarious parody of blaxploitation films in the comedy I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. Jack Spade (Wayans) returns ...

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka | Moviefone - Movies | Movie Times ...
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka Movie - Starring Keenen Ivory Wayans, Bernie Casey, Antonio Fargas, Steve James - Keenen Ivory Wayans wrote, directed, and starred in this ...

How much for one rib - YouTube
One of my favorite skit from I'm gonna git you sucka. Category Film & Animation. License. Standard YouTube License Show more . Show less .

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka - Cramps - YouTube
One of my favorite scenes from I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. Long before I knew what cramps were, I found this hilarious. I DO NOT OWN!

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka Trailer (1988) - Video Detective
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka Trailer (1988) Director: Keenan Ivory Wayans. Cast: Antonio Fargas, Bernie Casey, Isaac Hayes, Jim Brown, Keenan Ivory Wayans, Steve James .

Related Posts On Action Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info Terkini | Cara dan Tips Merawat Gigi Berlubang | Daftar Gaji PNS tahun 2013 - Status lucu Facebook dan Twitter | Jadwal Imsak Ramadhan 1434H 2013M | Menu Resep Sahur dan Buka Puasa Ramadhan | Jadwal Imsakiyah Ramadhan 1434 H | Resep Buka Puasa Murah dan Sehat

Sponsored By: GratisDesigned By: Habib Blog